We are currently searching for someone who is dynamic and personable for our facility located in Chesterton, IN., that will assist with marketing efforts to reach area medical communities/referral sources and be accountable for increasing quality census by representing TLC Management facilities to the Communities assigned; recommending how the facility can best expand and / or modify services.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Admissions and Referrals. Using clinical judgment to assess residents for potential admission and appropriate placement.
- Market Assessment. Competitive analysis and the development/implementation of the facility’s marketing plan. This includes having knowledge of the served market area (patient origin), major referral sources (by hospitals, physicians, social service agencies, etc.) and the status of the competition
- Outside Sales and Marketing. This includes developing new customer/marketing referral sources, maintaining high visibility of the facility in the community to project an image as a resource for issues of long term health care and keeping discharge planners and other referral sources aware of services offered and bed availability.
- An RN or LPN License in good standing with the State of Indiana.
- The ability to travel consistent basis to perform the essential job functions of this position.