On Monday, June 1, 2020, Allegius lobbies will be opening at each office location during regular business hours. We are taking all the proper precautions to keep our members and staff safe.
Safety Precautions will include the following:
- Vulnerable Members – Individuals with identified high-risk conditions are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus. These individuals should take all precautions when visiting the credit union.
- Employee Screening Procedures – We will conduct health assessments as deemed necessary.
- Protective Face Covering (Mask) – We encourage protective face mask usage while in the credit union. To verify a member’s identity and for security purposes, members will be asked to pull down their masks. Credit union employees will be provided with masks to wear at their discretion.
- Social Distancing – We have placed markers on the floor to maintain six-foot social distancing. In addition, we have installed physical barriers and floor arrow signage to direct members through our lobbies for proper distancing and flow of traffic to minimize loitering. We will restrict the number of members in our lobbies to meet social distancing guidelines. We ask that members respect social distancing recommendations while inside the credit union.
- Workplace Cleaning and Disinfection – We continue to sanitize and clean throughout the workday and after the close of business.
- Personal Hygiene – The credit union will provide hand sanitizer in the lobbies for public use.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you at our branch locations.