What is Black, White, and Red all over? Blackbird Café’s new menu of course! Still offering the same high-quality, delicious food and treats, Blackbird Café has updated its menu, making it easier to pick out the perfect meal for anytime of the day. But before we get to the design:
In the mood for a drink? The café now offers a wide selection of signature drinks:
- Golden Milk Chai is a blend of turmeric, ginger, honey, and a hint of black pepper in an almond milk chai.
- Matcha Mint is the café’s version of the ever-growing popular matcha latte made with homemade peppermint syrup. Enjoy this refreshing treat hot or iced!
- Thai Coffee is an iced latte made with sweetened condensed milk and half and half.
- The Nutty Monkey is made with peanut butter, soy milk, banana, honey, and golden flax. This smoothie-like drink will satisfy every peanut butter lover’s dream.
- Apple Pie Chai can be sold hot or iced and includes a blend of yummy pie spices stirred into the apple-flavored chai drink.
- Blackbird Affogato. Whether for a dessert or afternoon pick-me-up, grab this melt-in-your-mouth, creamy drink made of 2 shots of espresso poured over homemade ice cream. Flavors change by the week!
All the sandwiches, breakfast options, drinks, and salads are the same as before and as delicious as before, plus the café continues to add the sandwich of the day and the drinks of the day for a special choice. So, when you look at the new menu, don’t be alarmed if your favorite turkey wrap is not where your eyes are usually drawn to.
The menu is now organized to guarantee you won’t miss a single item. In the left-hand corner of the front page you can read in boxed letters the vegan and gluten-free options available for all sandwiches, and that the option to split a soup and salad is still offered. Plus, now the menu tells all customers that their naturally-raised meat used in their food comes from the Boar’s Head.
Turn to the next page to see the special breakfast sandwiches, with the option of bacon, ham, or sausage enlarged. Other breakfast options include Granola Girl granola, a locally produced product, and the large selection of bagels, which can be covered and smeared in another large selection of toppings.
And, don’t forget that Blackbird Caffe can cater any meeting or party: details can be found where? On the new menu!
Though we may all be creatures of habit and go for that harvest salad with salmon every time, this newly designed menu is just a simpler way to see what is available at Valparaiso’s favorite café!