We are pleased to announce that Center for Hospice Care (CHC) will be opening a new Plymouth office located at 1419 N. Michigan St. Construction will soon begin to retrofit the former PNC Bank building to suit CHC’s needs.
CHC, then known as Marshall County Hospice, began serving Marshall County patients in 1995. Since then, care has been provided from the same downtown location at 112 South Center St. CHC’s growth over the past 27 years has necessitated the move to a larger, better equipped building.
The complex was constructed in 1989. The new CHC office will occupy 3,172 square feet of the 15,584 square feet facility which is located on 1.56 acres of land. The property includes 60 parking spaces and houses four other tenants. CHC purchased the entire property and has contracted Cressy Commercial Real Estate to manage the property and work with the tenants.
Once renovations are completed, CHC's portion of the facility will include a waiting area for visitors, several offices for staff, an open office area for nurses, a conference room and palliative care office on the main floor. The basement will include a kitchen for staff use as well as a larger conference/training area. This new facility will give CHC employees a more spacious and comfortable work environment.