CENTURY 21 Alliance Group is pleased to announce the agency and several of its agents received awards from Century 21 Real Estate LLC for outstanding production and service in 2014.
The following awards were announced at the Valparaiso-based real estate agency’s monthly office meeting at the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce:
- The CENTURION® Office Award was presented to CENTURY 21 Alliance Group in recognition of exceptional sales production in 2014. The CENTURION® Award is presented to CENTURY 21 offices that achieve or surpass sales production of $1,991,000 or 446 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- For its commitment to providing quality customer service to its clients, CENTURY 21 Alliance Group earned the Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award. The annual award is based on results from the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Survey (QSS), which is e-mailed to consumers immediately after the purchase or sale of a home through a CENTURY 21 office. To earn this award, an office must have received the Quality Service Office Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group also received the President’s Office Award, which is bestowed upon those CENTURY 21 offices that earn the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Award and the CENTURY 21 Quality Service award in the same calendar year.
- Agent Linda Fillippo was honored as one of CENTURY 21 System’s top-producers nationwide with the CENTURY 21 Masters Ruby Producer Award. Ruby level status is awarded to an agent who has met minimum sales production of $113,000 or 33 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team was recognized for outstanding production in 2014 with a DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award. The six-member team consists of Jeanne Sommer, Julie Johnson, Michelle Renninger, Laurie Anderson, Pam Kandalec and Jodie Peller. The DOUBLE CENTURION® Team Award is awarded to sales teams generating a minimum of $614,000 in sales production or 198 closed transaction sides during the calendar year.
- The Jeanne Sommer Team also was honored with the Quality Service Pinnacle Team Award. Based on results from the QSS, this award is given to sales teams that received the Quality Service Team Award the previous year. - In addition, the Jeanne Sommer Team received the President's Team Award, which is presented to CENTURY 21 System sales teams that earn the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Team Award and the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Team award in the same calendar year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Kathy Jacobs, Linda Fillippo, Nancy Glickauf, Rick Joliff and Steve Hoard were awarded with a Quality Service Pinnacle Producer Award for their dedication to quality service. The annual award is based on results from the QSS. The agent must have received the Quality Service Producer Award the previous year.
- CENTURY 21 Alliance Group agents Mary Ann Alberson, Nick Sommer and Sandy Burns were presented with a Quality Service Producer Award, which is given to those CENTURY 21 members based on results from the QSS.
ABOUT CENTURY 21 ALLIANCE GROUP
CENTURY 21 Alliance Group is a full-service brokerage firm specializing in residential and commercial listings. As Northwest Indiana’s premier real estate agency, CENTURY 21 Alliance Group has earned CENTURY 21’s Quality Service Award twelve years in a row. The realty company is located at 450 Lincolnway, Suite 200 in Valparaiso, IN and has listings in Porter, Lake and LaPorte counties. For more information, call (219) 462-2090 or visit www.21alliance.com.