Chester, Inc. Architects has an immediate requirement for an Architect to work in our Design Build firm with a focus on commercial, industrial, municipal and religious projects. The Architect will participate in all phases of design and construction, from feasibility studies through project completion.
Requirement: Licensed Architect with a design or technical focus will manage significant aspects of one or more projects including predesign, design, construction, and post-occupancy services. Architect will need to be responsible for many project types, fast paced schedules, along with external and internal budgets. Candidate will need to coordinate responsibilities with internal staff and/or external team members.
We offer a competitive salary with experience, excellent benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. Our firm has been in business for over 70 years as a diversified business with divisions in Commercial/Industrial Construction, Food Processing, Information Technologies, and Agricultural Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Indiana Architects license preferred
- 3-5 years related experience in commercial and industrial projects
- Strong knowledge of the building codes
- Familiar with US construction methods and practices
- Experience working with contractors and other consultants, and coordination of major projects
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget
- Auto CAD /Revit experience
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment
Compensation and Benefits:
Full Time Position
Compensation based on experience 401 (k)
Life and Health Insurance Year End Bonuses
Tony Peuquet Vice President Chester Inc.
555 Eastport Centre Dr. Valparaiso, IN 46383