Do you have difficulty understanding speech? Need to increase volume of electronics? Experience a “ringing” or “buzzing” in your ears? If so, Community Healthcare System’s Audiology Services is here to help at six locations throughout Northwest Indiana, including its newest site in Hobart.
“It is common to develop hearing loss as we age,” said Tricia O’Halloran, MA, CCC-A, F-AAA, a licensed audiologist and director of Audiology Services for Community Healthcare System. “The key is to get an evaluation to determine type and degree of the loss in order to provide best recommendations for treatment options.”
The Audiology team at Community Healthcare System offers advanced treatments and state-of-the-art hearing aid technology.
“Modern technology goes beyond amplification to make speech and sounds audible for patients,” O’Halloran said. “Hearing aids change automatically with each environment. This allows you to engage effortlessly in conversation even in the most difficult listening situations.”
Visit one of the following Community Healthcare System Audiology Services locations today to hear what you are missing:
· Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster
· Community Hospital Sandridge Professional Center, 9046A Columbia Ave., Munster
· Community Hospital Outpatient Center, St. John, 9660 Wicker Ave., St. John
· Community Neuroscience & Sports Medicine Center, 1545 W. U.S. 30, Schererville
· St. Catherine Hospital, 4321 Fir St., Second Floor, East Chicago
· St. Mary Medical Center, 1500 S. Lake Park Ave., SP404, Hobart
For more information, visit comhs.org/services/audiology or call 219-703-2460 to schedule an appointment.