Community Healthcare System is offering open interviews to fill full- and part-time positions at multiple locations across Northwest Indiana.
Job seekers should be prepared to answer questions about their employment history and education. No appointment needed for this opportunity. Open interviews are held 1 to 3 p.m. every Thursday beginning April 7 at the following locations:
- Community Hospital/CHS Conference Center, 9201 Calumet Ave., Munster
- St. Catherine Hospital, 4321 Fir St., East Chicago
- St. Mary Medical Center, 1500 S. Lake Park Ave., Hobart
- Community Stroke & Rehabilitation Center, 10215 Broadway, Crown Point
“We are always looking for caring, compassionate people to join our team,” said Tony Ferracane, vice president of Human Resources for Community Healthcare System. “These interviews provide an easy opportunity for job candidates to meet directly with our recruiters at multiple locations throughout our system.”
Benefit-eligible positions include paid time off, life, medical, dental and vision insurance, a retirement program and tuition reimbursement program, as well as a loan forgiveness program for student debt.
Job opportunities are available throughout the healthcare system, including the hospitals, clinics and physician offices.
Available positions include:
- Case managers
- Environmental service assistants
- Food service workers
- Pharmacy techs
- Medical assistants
- Medical technologists
- Nursing assistants
- Nursing assistant trainees
- Registered nurses
- Registration representatives
- Respiratory therapists
- Social workers
- Surgery techs
Visit COMHS.org/careers to view available jobs and apply online.