Now is the time to evaluate coverage options on the Health Insurance Marketplace: Open Enrollment runs November 1, 2016 through January 31, 2017.
At Porter Regional Hospital, we offer FREE help comparing plans, filling-out applications, and securing any tax credits or discounts that could help lower costs.
Health insurance through the Marketplace may be more affordable than you think!
- 8 out of 10 enrollees receive help (subsidies) with monthly premium payments
- Subsidies increase as premiums rise; your cost is based on income/household size
- The median individual deductible decreased $50 from 2015 to 2016 (now $850)
- 1/3 of marketplace enrollees currently have deductibles of $250 or less
- Over half have deductibles of $1,000 or less
We can help you determine if there are low-cost or no-cost plans for you and your family.
Appointments are available by calling (219) 983-8829, or they can be booked online at www.GetCoveredAmerica.org/connector