The first week of March, the Y would like to show appreciation for its 3,233 members.
"The Y knows how hard it is to find balance in life," says Membership Coordinator Emily Hoge. "That's why we're here for our members every day, making sure that they and their families have the resources and support to learn, grow and thrive."
As a token of the Y's appreciation, the following gifts will be made available to Y Membership to celebrate Member Appreciation Week:
- On Monday, the first 50 members in the morning and first 50 members after 5pm will receive a YMCA detachable keychain.
- On Twofer Tuesday, each member is encouraged to bring a friend for FREE!
- On Wednesday, members may enter a raffle to win 3 free months on their current membership plan.
- On Throwback Thursday, the first 50 members in the morning and first 50 members after 5pm will receive a pair of vintage YMCA sunglasses.
- To end the week, on Friday, the Duneland YMCA will have food and goodies for our members in the lobby area.
The Duneland Family YMCA truly appreciate all members and think of Member Appreciation Week as a way to honor all of the hard work and dedication they have for our cause. We are for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility; come join our movement! For more information about Y membership and programs, contact the Y at 219 926-4204.