Do you have questions about the Health Insurance Marketplace or Healthy Indiana Plan 2.0? Staff members at the hospitals of Community Healthcare System are providing free information sessions on “Navigating the Marketplace.” Our licensed certified Indiana Navigators will be on hand to discuss all of the options, answer questions and schedule an appointment to help you complete your application online. Open enrollment begins 11/1/16 and ends 1/31/17.
The hour-long sessions are scheduled at these locations from 5 to 6 pm on the following dates:
- Tue, Oct. 18, East Chicago Public Library, 2401 E. Columbus Dr, East Chicago
- Tue, Oct. 25, Lake County Public Library, 1919 W. 81st Avenue, Merrillville
- Wed, Nov. 2, Community Hospital Fitness Pointe, 9950 Calumet Avenue, Munster
- Wed, Nov. 9, Lake Station Public Library, 2007 Central Ave, Lake Station
- Wed, Nov. 16, Portage Public Library, 2670 Lois St, Portage
Call 219-836-3477 or 866-836-3477 for more information or visit www.comhs.org/health-insurance-marketplace.asp.