Holladay Properties is a fully integrated commercial real estate company headquartered in South Bend, IN with 30+ offices throughout the country. We offer full time employees competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, holidays, and encourage a healthy life and work balance. Holladay is an EOE. All applicants are subject to company pre-employment screening. Current job openings are listed below. The application is available via download at the bottom of this page.
To learn more about Holladay’s corporate culture, download our brochure at the bottom of the page.
Residential Leasing Agent Location: Portage, IN
- Promote the community and the rental of apartments using a resourceful and gracious manner
- Assist current residents with their needs and work closely with other office personnel in a customer service environment
- Effectively communicate the benefits of the community and rent apartments to prospective residents entering the community
Project Architect/Designer Location: Portage, IN
- Creates project conceptual design, presentation drawings, renderings, and construction drawings as well as data collection, analysis, and policy research, and then draft plans, reports, and easements based on research analysis
- Work with the in-house design team to provide support to Project Developers on a variety of project types; including, but not limited to - industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family, planning and economic development consulting, etc.
- BS degree in Architectural Design and/or Interior Design and minimum of 4 years of related experience
IT Assistant Location: South Bend, IN
- The primary focus of this position will be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk and data management
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management and a minimum of 2 years experience in an I/T support role required
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver's license as there is some travel involved
Commercial Maintenance Technician Location: South Bend, IN
- Assists in the maintenance of several commercial properties
- Repairs, installs, replaces and maintains machinery, mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, fixtures, plumbing, tools and building materials
- Has a general knowledge of building maintenance