As you head into your Thanksgiving holiday, we want to share our warm thoughts of gratitude. Whether you are a donor, a volunteer, a community supporter or someone who is simply trying to figure out what this “hospice” thing is all about, we thank you. You may never meet those whose lives you’ve touched with your generosity or with your support. But rest assured that every one of the over 410 patients that Center for Hospice Care (CHC) sees every day, along with their families, benefits from your support, your time and your interest.
2020 has presented its share of challenges, and for obvious reasons, we share in the collective weariness caused by the long shadow of this pandemic.
With your help though, we are able to improve the quality of living in our community by keeping our 40-year-old promise that no one eligible for our services will be turned away, regardless of their ability to pay.
You inspire us to carry on that promise every day in the following ways:
- Donations that arrive in the mail and online each day
- Volunteers who continue to provide support despite challenges caused by the pandemic
- Heroes at CHC – all of our CHC colleagues who are working through pandemic challenges and restrictions to provide quality care to over 410 patients each day
- Our primary healthcare partners who continually help us provide care to our patients as the pandemic stretches their resources to the limit
- Fundraisers like Lube-a-thon for Hospice and the Coast to Coast for Hospice ride by Dale and Carole Coddington
If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it is the importance of face-to-face interactions with you – our supporters. Fortunately, 2020 has provided excellent technology to stay connected! We would love to talk via Zoom (or some other platform).
Email Heidi Payton at PaytonH@CFHCare.org to schedule a chat with us. We can answer any specific questions you may have, or just visit. You’ll make our day!