If you don't already have health coverage, the Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way to find and buy health coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs. Open Enrollment started on October 1, 2013 and will end on March 31, 2014. During Marketplace Informational Sessions, NorthShore's Certified Navigators help you understand the healthcare coverage options available to you. Navigators will assist you in finding what insurance options you qualify for and help you enroll in one of the following:
- Hoosier Healthwise(HHW)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- A Marketplace Insurance Plan including evaluation of eligibility for:
- Premium Tax Credits
- Cost Sharing Assistance
What You Need to Know to Get Enrolled: Heard about Obama's Affordable Care Act but don't know where to start? Our trained staff will help you understand the health care coverage options available to you.
What You Need In Order to Apply.
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Birth dates •Pay stubs, W-2 forms or "Wage and Tax Statements"
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any health insurance you or your family could get from your jobs
For Marketplace Assistance Call: (219) 763-8947 For additional event details visit: www.northshorehealth.org
Navigator assistance also available at the following NorthShore Locations: 3564 Scottsdale St., Portage 2490 Central Ave., Lake Station 6091 Broadway, Merrillville 6920 Indianapolis Blvd in Hammond