Holladay Properties, an innovative real estate development and property management company with offices located in over 11 states, seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant for its Portage, Indiana location. We are looking for an Assistant to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will have experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Additionally, this person should be able to work independently as an administration manager with little or no supervision. This administrator must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges.
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Location of Job: Portage, Indiana
- Work Schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven administrative experience, preferably in a real estate or other applicable field.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with accounting, accounts payable, and budgets.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Publisher; knowledge of Adobe programs including Acrobat, PhotoShop, and Illustrator a plus.
MAJOR DUTIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Serve as the point person for administrative duties including:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
Holladay Properties offers employees a competitive compensation and generous benefits package, including health, vision, 401(K), paid time off and holidays. Approved applicants must submit to and pass corporate pre-employment employee screening, including criminal, credit and driving checks and drug testing. An equal opportunity employer.
For more information, contact Amanda Watson, 219-841-6390.
Send cover letter and resume to: Amanda Watson
6370 AmeriPlex Drive, Suite 110
Portage, IN 46368