Prospective students invited to learn more about popular degree programs, the admissions process, and more
Indiana University Northwest offers more than 70-degree programs designed to prepare students for today’s in-demand careers. From Oct. 27 to Nov. 5, the university will host a series of virtual Academic Open Houses covering its most popular degree programs and frequently asked questions about the admissions process.
All students who attend one of the Academic Open Houses will receive a complimentary “swag box” with a t-shirt and other branded items. Students can also earn a micro-scholarship for attending an Academic Open House from the RaiseMe scholarship program at IU Northwest.
IU Northwest offers a wide range of degree programs—in the classroom and online—to local students seeking to complete their Indiana University education close to home. IU Northwest’s academic units include the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Health and Human Services, the School of Business and Economics, the School of the Arts, and the School of Education.
IU Northwest’s Academic Open Houses are open to all high school students and their families. All of the Academic Open Houses take place from 5 to 6 p.m. Students must register in advance, and choose from one of two sessions on each date.
Tuesday, October 27
- SESSION 1: Radiologic Sciences and Health Information Management
- SESSION 2: Business, Accounting, and Economics
Wednesday, October 28
- SESSION 1: Education and English
- SESSION 2: Social Work, Criminal Justice, Health Services Management, Public Affairs
Thursday, October 29
- SESSION 1: Communication, Fine Arts, and Performing Arts
- SESSION 2: Dental Hygiene and Nursing
Wednesday, November 4
- SESSION 1: Computer Information Systems and Chemistry
- SESSION 2: Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
Thursday, November 5
- SESSION 1: Biology and Pre-Professional Studies
- SESSION 2: History, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religious Studies
To learn more and register, visit iun.edu/openhouse. Registration is required for all Academic Open House. Links to the Zoom virtual meetings will be provided in advance.