Johnny on the Spot is now hiring a Customer Service Representative. See below for the job description.
- Converse with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints and help resolve them.
- Complete change of status forms on paper, and input data into TAC using a computer
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Report customers' service or billing questions or complaints and help to resolve them
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Determine charges for services requested and collect payment
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products
- Recommend improvements on procedures so we keep improving
Skills and Experience
- Computer skills, Microsoft WORD, typing. We use TAC and will train on this software
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Be able to speak, write, and read English well enough to converse with the general public, and be able to make legible entries on change of status forms
- Be professional, friendly and courteous with customers
- Must accept and follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or scheduled form
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record
- Must take initiative and be a team player
To apply, send your resumes to email@example.com.