South Shore Clean Cities and the Clean Cities Lake Michigan Consortium would like to extend an invitation to join us for the following upcoming events.
- August 16 - Hybrid & Electric Vehicles First Responder Training- St. Paul, Minnesota
- August 20 - Dunes Learning Center - Black Tie and Barefoot - Hammond, Indiana
- August 23 - Clean Energy Transportation Partnership - South Bend, Indiana (For registration information please call 219-644-3690.)
- August 24 - South Shore Clean Cities Board of Directors Meeting - Crown Point, Indiana 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.
- September 1 - Northwest Indiana Planning Commission Meeting - Portage, Indiana
- September 7 - Soy Bio-based Products Conference and Expo - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Registration Form
- September 8 - Biodiesel: A Great Fuel for a Great Lakes Region - Crown Point, Indiana (For additional information please call 219-644-3690)
- September 13- BusCon - September 13-14, Chicago, Illinois
- September 15 - Clean Cities Annual Fleet Workshop and Golf Outing - Maple Meadows Golf Course, Wood Dale, Illinois (For additional information please call 219-644-3690)
- September 20 - Lake Michigan Consortium Presents - The Propane Roadshow - Hammond, Indiana (For additional information please call 219-644-3690)
- September 25- 28 China-US 2011 Joint Symposium - Purdue West Lafayette Campus Online registration is now open: Registration/Information
- September 27- 28 Electric Vehicle Battery Tech USA Global Cost Reduction Initiative - Troy, Michigan
- October 3 - Green Fleet Conference - Grapevine, Texas
- October 4 October 10 - Hybrid Truck Users Forum National Conference & Expo - Baltimore, Maryland