Latitude Commercial (L.C.) is a full service commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland area. The firm focuses on one-of-a-kind experiences for their clients and provide solutions to reach their commercial real estate goals. This firm is here to help your business find timesaving, cost-effective, flexible solutions to meet your current and future real estate objectives.
Working with L.C. means having access to their Chicagoland area expertise alongside worldwide marketing and networking ability. Being a part of CCIM and ICSC Network at L.C. is, means having the ability to network with more that 60,000 members across the world.
- Retail Group
- The retail services division is a market leader in the representation of retail tenants for the purpose of site selection, disposition, and market position. They work closely with their clients to create a strategic plan for store development. L.C. serves as a client advocate and uses its knowledge of every trade area and retail development throughout the market to purse all possibilities and ensure new vacancies and developments are presented to the client.
- Land Group
- L.C.’s professionals are equipped with tools to effectively and efficiently help you buy, lease, or sell raw or entitled land. The Latitude land service team is always prepared to advise clients with the latest information that will affect your investment such as market trends and zoning laws.
- Office Group
- Their team of office specialists provide a full range of transaction expertise including single building and portfolio acquisitions, disposition, leases, subleases, lease renewals, lease expansions, build-to-suits, sale/leasebacks, and tax-free exchanges.
- Investment Group
- L.C.’s team of experts with real-world leasing and sales experience will help you determine the right price to sell or purchase your next investment property. They assist investors in a variety of disciplines including, retail, office, industrial, multi-family, senior housing, hospitality and healthcare.
- Industrial Group
- L.C.’s industrial services division integrates a suite of consultant, transaction and management services for occupiers and investors. They understand the many factors that accompany the sale, purchase, or lease of an industrial property. They leverage their regional network and relationships to find the right buyer for the property in the shortest amount of time. Their experience means they can deliver the market knowledge and national resources of a large firm with personal attention.
- Property Management Group
- The property management division of L.C. has something every owner. They implement a management strategy designed uniquely for the investment goals of the real estate assets for each owner. L.C. manages retail, office, industrial, medical and flex-use space.
L.C.’s worldwide professionals have significant expertise in both their areas of specialization and in their local markets. Their team works together with one purpose: to achieve their clients’ commercial real estate goals.
Their team approach encourages out-of-the-box thinking and innovative resources while combining all the company’s talent, skills and tools to exceed their clients’ expectations.
L.C. is committed to giving back to communities they serve as much as they can. They constantly seek out organizations to help such as:
- Lake Area United Way
- Salvation Army
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Northwest Indiana
- Crisis Center Inc., NWI
- The First Tee of Lake County
- Many Lake County law enforcement agencies
Whether you are a developer looking to sell your property, a tenant looking to expand your business or an investor looking to purchase income property, Latitude Commercial is here to help!
Learn more here.