April is National Car Care Month, which means now is the perfect time to make sure your vehicle is running it best so you can enjoy all those spring and summer roads trips you have planned.
Winter can be especially hard on your vehicle, which is why it is important to make sure everything is running the way it should before you head out on any long excursion. There are a number of checks that you can easily perform on your vehicle:
- Make sure all of the fluid levels in your vehicle
- All headlights, brake lights and license plate lights should be fully functional
- Make sure none of your belts are worn and need replaced
- Front windshield wipers should be working at their best
- Check the wear on your tire
- Make sure your battery has plenty of life
Performing these checks and other routine maintenance can mean the difference between having an enjoyable summer trip and being stranded on the side of the road. People relying on an older vehicle to take them on their summer journey are especially asked to check these items.
If you need help performing these or any other maintenance tasks on your vehicle, the professional and knowledgeable team at Levin Tire & Service Center will be happy to help so you can have a safe and enjoyable summer.