Come join us in a day of celebration and “HOPE”. The NewDay Foundation is having a festival at the LaPorte County Fairgrounds September 3rd, 2011. The NewDay Foundation is a non-profit organization, founded by Scott & Connie Marhanka in 2003. Connie was called home September, 2004, however her mission lives on through the NEWDAY FOUNDATION in Northwest Indiana by providing help and support to patients and survivors of cancer.
Our foundation brings Teddy Bears to sick children, boxes of "HOPE" to chemo patients on their first day of therapy, and offers music scholarships to high school seniors who are pursuing a career in music. Come out and support the great efforts.
Here’s what’s going on:
- 6 am - Noon 5, 15, 25 Mile Family Bike Tour $15 a person $40 a family (Registration fee includes T-Shirt)
- 7 am - 11 am Pancake Breakfast $5 adults $ 3 kids 10 and under
- 8 am 5K Run/Fun Walk $15 a person $40 a family (Registration fee includes T-Shirt)
- 11 am KIDS GAMES, RIDES AND ENTERTAINMENT TENT OPEN (Carnival Snacks and Beer Garden Additional Cost)
- 1 pm - 7 pm Pig in the Park (Hog Roast) $12 a person
ALL DAY PASSES: $30 ADULTS $20 CHILDREN
- Our Entertainment Tent will feature 6 Bands such as Box Set, Cripple Creek and the NewDay Band
- A Silent Auction with many great items will be taking place throughout the afternoon.
This is going to be a day of fun filled activities for the whole family to enjoy. Please come out and spend some time with us !!!
To register, send entry form and check to:
NewDay Foundation Festival
PO Box 13
LaPorte, IN 46352
Or register and gather more information online at www.newdayfoundation.com. Registration can also be done the day of the event at the gate. Please contact Cathy Dye at 326-7192, firstname.lastname@example.org or Brad Hindsley at 219-608-5301, email@example.com for further information regarding the festival or registration/tickets for any of the activities listed.