We're Hiring a Clinical Educator The Clinical Educator Position at NorthShore Health Centers is responsible for all physician, nursing, and ancillary staff training of all computer applications. They will participate in the workflow design sessions to assess the learning needs of the end users. Works with stakeholders and subject matter experts to assess, develop, implement, and evaluate clinical and non-clinical training and orientation programs.
A combination of experience, education, and/or training which substantially demonstrates the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Master’s Degree in Informatics or Nursing
- Two to five years of varied nursing experience
- Current nursing license for the State of Indiana
- Previous educational experience (or known to have good teaching skills)
- Proficiency with Patient Health Records Software and Microsoft office suite
- Strong demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management capability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of HIPPA privacy and security rules
- Shows respect and sensitivity to relating to people of diverse age, ethnic, racial, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds
If you're looking for a place that fits your needs and you fit these qualifications, click here to apply.