This workshop aims to help entrepreneurs evaluate their business ideas, prepare a sound business plan, manage expectations and increase chances of accessing capital.
Workshop topics include:
- identifying personal objectives, skills and resources
- describing your business idea and requirements
- developing a sales forecast
- identifying start-up expenses
- estimating your operating budget
- analyzing your feasibility results
WHEN: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday Dec. 11
WHERE: Regional Development Center, 1757 Thornapple Circle, Valparaiso, 46385-6164
COST: $25. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required as payments are not accepted at the event.