Porter County Central Communications (PCCC E911) will be accepting applications for the position of Telecommunicator.
Applicant must (requirements not inclusive):
- Be a citizen of the USA at least 21 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or possess a GED certificate
- Be of good reputation and character
- Not have been found guilty of any felony charges
- Have a good past work record
- Must be willing to work varying shifts, mandatory overtime, weekends and holidays
- Have touch typing skills of 35 words per minute (wpm)
- Pass FBI criminal history screening and an extensive background investigation
- Have valid Driver’s License
- Have valid CPR Certificate or ability to obtain certification within prescribed time after hire
- Ability to obtain necessary certification for Emergency Dispatch Protocol
Porter County Central Communications application form, including the Applicant Prerequisites information sheet is available
- ONLINE at http://www.portercounty911.org/telecommunicator.pdf
- EMAIL request: email@example.com with “application form” in Subject line.
- At 2755 ST RD 49, Valparaiso, IN. The “Records Division counter” will have a supply.
- At 155 Indiana Avenue, Porter County Administration Building - Lobby Desk
Porter County Central Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer