The Northwest Indiana Small Business Development Center will host a seminar for veterans looking to start their own business.
SBA’s Business Ownership for Veterans seminar will help veterans and members of the military community start and grown their small business.
The seminar will be held at the Radisson Hotel at Star Plaza at 800 E. 81st Avenue in Merrillville, Indiana on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 from 9am – 12pm. Registration, coffee, and networking will begin at 8:30am.
Topics discussed will include:
- Money to start your business
- Special loans for veterans – Patriot Express Loans
- How to cultivate a relationship with a banker
- Sell products or services to the federal government
- How to create a working business plan
Reservations for this free seminar are required by May 18th as seating is limited. Contact Peter Smith at 319-226-7272 ext. 119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.