The School City of Hobart and St. Mary Medical Center are proud to announce their partnership in providing a new Brickie Community Health Clinic located at Hobart High School. St. Mary Medical Center's award-winning care combines the latest technology and best expertise with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit. Thanks to innovative approaches to treatment, investments in new technology, and outstanding medical staff and employees, St. Mary Medical Center provides the highest quality medical care with genuine warmth and compassion for its patients and families. Backed by medical staff of the Community Care Network, the new Brickie Community Health Clinic is open to the public!
Registration Forms can be filled out in advance and taken with you.
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Minor acute care such as cold, flu, cough, fever
- Chronic condition care, such as high blood pressure, diabetes management, asthma and allergies
- Basic laboratory assessments such as blood, TB skin test, rapid strep test and more
- School and Sports Physicals
Confused about health insurance?
Brickie Community Health Clinic has specially trained counselors who can help.
Contact us between 9am - 4pm at 219-945-9383 or 1-800-210-9776 and ask for an appointment to speak to a Navigator.
Click here for the Affordable Care Act Information Flyer.
Parents may contact the Brickie Community Health Clinic to inquire about their insurance plan coverage as well.
Brickie Clinic Office Hours
- Monday - 8:00am - 5:00pm (last appointment at 4:30pm)
- Tuesday - 8:00am - 11:00am (last appointment at 10:30am)
- Wednesday - 8:00am - 5:00pm (last appointment at 4:30pm)
- Thursday - 8:00am - 11:00am (last appointment at 10:30am)
- Friday - 8:00am - 2:30pm (last appointment at 2:00pm)
8:00am - 12:00pm - during the summer (last appt. at 11:30am)
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact the Clinic at 945-9383.
*We are CLOSED when school is CANCELLED for weather emergencies*
The Brickie Community Health Clinic is located at:
Hobart High School
2211 East 10th Street
Hobart, IN 46342
Phone: (219) 945-9383
Fax: (219) 945-9384
Turn right (south) at the light on 10th and Union Street.
The clinic is on the west side of the High School.