Business Opportunities for Veterans No-cost workshop part of Small Business Week
Veterans and members of the military community who would like to start or grow their small businesses are invited to attend this workshop.
- How to evaluate your business idea
- Tools to help create a working business plan
- Sources of money to start or expand your business
- Special loans for veterans - Patriot Express Loans
- How to cultivate a relationship with a banker
WHEN: 9 to 11 a.m. Friday June 21, with registration/networking beginning at 8:30 a.m.
WHERE: Purdue Technology Center of Northwest Indiana, 9800 Connecticut Drive, Crown Point, 46307
REGISTER: While there is no cost, registration is required by June 18 by phone at (219) 644-3513 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A light breakfast will be provided by sponsor Fifth Third Bank.
Northwest ISBDC 9800 Connecticut Dr, Crown Point, IN 46307
P: 219-644-3513 F: 219-644-3682 E: email@example.com