Department : Radiology Administration
Location : Michigan City, Indiana
Scheduled Weekly Hours : 20
Shift : Alternating
Schedule : Regular Part time
Work From Home : No
Franciscan Health Michigan City Campus3500 Franciscan Way Michigan City, Indiana 46360
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Transport in-patients to and from imaging including the ER
- Assist technologist with imaging exam (with the exception of positioning and exposing).
- Obtain clinical history from the patient
- Stock and clean imaging procedure rooms
- Assists with lifting and moving patients utilizing proper methods to assure good body mechanics.
- Demonstrates tact and understanding when dealing with others.
- Responds in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Creates a positive environment byavoiding negative conversations.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Enrolled in program Required and
- 1 year Emergency Services Preferred
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED: Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.