The City of Crown Point is pleased to announce the return of the 2020 Event Schedule at the Franciscan Health Pavilion and Amphitheater at Bulldog Park in accordance with Stage 5 of the State of Indiana’s Back on Track Plan.
The following is a list of City sponsored events scheduled through September.
- Farmer’s Market is now open on Saturdays through September from 8 AM – 1 PM.
- Splash Pad opens July 6th Monday- Friday from 10 AM – 6 PM, Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM & Sundays 12 PM - 6PM.
- Car Cruise returns on Thursdays beginning July 9th from 4 PM – 8PM.
- Summer Concert Series begins on Thursday July 9th in conjunction with the Car Cruise. For a complete schedule of the concerts please visit www.crownpoint.in.gov.
- Taste of Crown Point Friday, July 17th from 4 PM - 10 PM & July 18th from 12 PM – 10 PM
- City Wide Garage Sale July 23rd – 26th. To register your address please visit www.crownpoint.in.gov.
- Facility rentals available at Bulldog Park
The City of Crown Point is committed to providing a safe environment to all our residents and guests. We will continue to take recommendations from our local health professionals and state resources. All events are subject to change.
For more information please contact the Special Events Department at 219-662-3290.