Fiddlehead Restaurant opened its doors on Memorial day, May 25, 2015 and began serving comfort food that is anything but ordinary. At Fiddlehead, we make food that you would not make for yourself, using interesting and local ingredients as much as possible. That is just what we did for our 2017 NYE menu!
- Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms $15
- Seared Duck Breasts with cherry wine sauce served with Moroccan couscous $25
- Lobster Risotto with tarragon pesto, crispy fried leeks, & parmesan $25
- 16oz. dry-aged rib eye served with potatoes au gratin $35
- Kir Royale mousse champagne mousse with Chamboard drizzle $8
- Eggnog cheesecake with gingersnap crust $8
Fiddlehead is more than a restaurant; it is a community-minded training hub for veterans, serving fresh and locally sourced food and drink all under the passionate management of Mary Koselke and Aaron O’Reilly. Beyond an amazing menu, Fiddlehead Restaurant has also worked hard to develop a unique and specially designed employment program reserved for those who have sacrificed and served our country. The veteran training program at Fiddlehead — FERN or Fiddlehead Employment Response Network — is a growing network Fiddlehead has established with area businesses to promote individualized training, advancement and long-term employment for service men and women.
Stop in today to try our amazing New Year's Eve menu and meet our incredible team today.