TJE Shoe’s Pizza Fundraiser

By: Lisa Hamscher Last Updated: February 21, 2011

Attention all TJE families and staff! We are hosting a fundraiser at Shoe's Pizza on Wednesday February 23rd. TJE will receive 10% of the total sales for that day. If our school brings in the most sales out of all the schools in our district Shoe's will donate an additional 10% back. That's a total of 20% back to TJE!! Letters and coupons for the event will be sent home on Tuesday February 22nd. Bring your coupon to Shoe's at anytime throughout the day. Head on over to Shoe's Pizza for a GREAT tasting pizza and to help raise money for our students at TJE! Please Join us! Questions contact Lisa Hamscher @ 219-531-3130 or l.hamscher@gmail.com