"Prelude To A Kiss" by Craig Lucas Memorial Opera House Nov. 9, 10, 11, & 16, 17, 18 2012!!! Friday & Saturday shows start at 8PM; Sunday shows at 2PM. Tickets are only $10.00 with $6.00 going to a different charity each night.
This provocative and visually interesting PG 13 show tells the story of a couple that falls in love despite the girl’s pessimistic outlook on life. Shortly after their wedding, a supernatural event tests the strength of their love and commitment to each other.
The charities for our performance dates are as follows:
- Friday Nov. 9th. The Memorial Opera House Foundation Saturday
- Nov. 10th. Go Red / Red Dress, The American Heart Assoc.
- Sunday Nov. 11th. Chesterton Women’s Club
- Friday Nov. 16th. Valparaiso Theatrical Company Inc. Permanant Home Fund
- Saturday Nov. 17th. Portage Tri Kappa
- Sunday Nov. 18th. St. Katherines’ Ladies’ Philoptochos Society of St. Iakovos Greek Orthodox Church