Valpo Schools Foundation will be helping Valpo Schools meet the demands of rising costs and growing needs while ensuring the quality in education we need for our students. The money raised will provide the funding to award grants to the classrooms for the students of Valparaiso Community Schools. It will also provide the added funds needed to promote and enhance the education of our students. As you know, education starts in the classroom. We want our students to get the best we can offer, preparing them for a lifelong commitment to learning, leadership, and service.
The “Cash for Class” Super Raffle will be a 50/50 raffle. The goal is to sell 3,000 tickets. If fewer are sold the percentage of the prizes will be adjusted by the percentage sold. 50% of the ticket sale proceeds will go to prizes.
• 1st Prize $100,000.00 • 2nd Prize $10,000.00 • 3rd to 5th Prize $5,000.00 • 6th to 15th Prize $1,000.00 • 16th to 35th Prize $500.00 • 36th to 55th Prize $250.00
- $100.00 cost of ticket.
- The Public Education Foundation of Valparaiso, Indiana, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Drawing: Friday, September 19th, 2014, Halftime, Valparaiso versus Chesterton Football Game
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
- All winners will be responsible for the federal, state, and local taxes related to the amount of the prize won.
- All “Cash for Class” Super Raffle ticket buyers are invited to a “Tailgate” before the game (5:00-7:00). Extra tickets are available for the tailgate @$10.00 each. Your raffle ticket stub will admit one person for the tailgate.
- Tickets for the raffle and the tailgate are available at Valparaiso Community Schools Administration building, 3801 North Campbell, Valparaiso, IN. 46385. Tickets will be available Monday through Thursday, 4:00-6:00PM. The office will not be open: May 26, June 9 & 30, July 1-2-3, September 1.
- Checks, cash, or money orders. No credit cards (state gambling laws for fundraising). Make checks out to: Public Education Foundation of Valparaiso
- This is a charity gaming event. Indiana Gaming Commission License #133839.
- Tickets will be sold up to the event drawing on the 19th of September.
- More information can be located on: www.valpo.schoolsfoundation.org and Valpo Schools Foundation Facebook Page