Publishing and Social Media Editor:
GreatNews.Life is looking to hire a publishing and social media editor in order to assist the team in editing and publishing content during evening and weekend work hours. This role is the center of publishing our good news stories and directing them to the largest audience possible. This is a great role for a responsible self-starter looking to get into the world of media marketing and social media.
Our company publishes all positive news across NWI and is expanding into new markets, so all roles here have the opportunity for growth. Our culture is known to be one of high-performance expectations, rapid growth in each team members capabilities and one where leadership is valued and rewarded.
- 20-30 hours per week
- Must be available most nights and weekends
- Editing, publishing and posting stories on social media
- Providing constructive feedback geared toward developing writers and photographers to continued growth
- Social media monitoring and engagement on Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- A great communicator and facilitator - keeping our coverage team, internal staff and our digital networks connected
- A task-based driver with social media experience who understands and appreciates the value of effective writing, digital content management and deadlines
- Proven experience learning new software tools
- HTML experience preferred, but not required
- Content management system experience preferred, not required
*We are not able to offer benefits currently
*This is an entry level position
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com