ON MONDAY, AUGUST 8 AT 10 A.M. EASTERN
WHO: Representatives from the City of South Bend, the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi, Four Winds Casinos, and South Bend Country Club.
- James Mueller, Mayor of South Bend
- Rebecca Richards, Chairwoman, Pokagon Band Tribal Council
- Clayton Mason, Chief Financial Officer, Four Winds Casinos
- Scott Brewer, Senior VP of Government and Community Relations & Security, Four Winds Casinos
- Greg Helmkamp, Head Golf Professional, South Bend Country Club
WHAT: A ceremony in which Michigan Street will temporarily be renamed “Four Winds Invitational Drive.”
WHERE: The intersection of Washington Street and Michigan Street in South Bend.
WHEN: Monday, August 8 at 10 a.m. Eastern
RSVP: Please RSVP with the following contact.
· David Gutierrez at (847) 533-5082, firstname.lastname@example.org