Prospective students, including transfers, can apply, be accepted, and get ready for enrollment all in one day
Indiana University Northwest is hosting an in-person R.E.D. Express Enrollment Day on July 27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. During this one-stop event, recent high school graduates, and transfer students who have attended other colleges, can take an express journey to college admission. All participants must bring their official transcript(s) in a sealed envelope. ACT and SAT test scores are optional. Classes start August 22.
During the event, students will be able to:
- Apply for free. The application fee will be waived for attendees.
- Fast track acceptance. Students will be provided with an on-the-spot admission decision.
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor. Discuss college majors and next steps after admission.
- Learn about financial aid. Financial aid counselors will be available to help students apply for financial aid.
- Tour campus. Tours of our safe and award-winning 50-acre campus will be available throughout the day.
- Get ready to enroll. Students will be able to meet with an Academic Advisor and enroll for fall 2022 classes beginning the next day.
To register, visit bit.ly/3IUGTT5
The R.E.D. Express event starts in the Office of Admissions, located in Hawthorn Hall, Room 100. Students can drop in throughout the day at their convenience.