The Taste of Crown Point returns to Bulldog Park this weekend from 5-11 p.m. Friday, July 15, and from noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, July 16.
This event features local Crown Point restaurants offering a taste of their customers’ favorite menu items and free concerts on both nights. Admission to this event is free.
On Friday night, Kasim & Josh will perform from 5-6 p.m. Mr. Funnyman will take the stage from 6:30-7:30 p.m., with Echoes of Pompeii closing the event from 8-10:30 p.m.
On Saturday night, Zodiac will open the evening’s festivities from 4:30-6 p.m., followed by Nawty from 6:30-7:45 p.m. The Women of Motown will finish the night from 8:30-10:45 p.m.
Both days will feature a beer garden, splash pad, face painting and much more! Vendors for the Taste include:
• Annie's Kettle Creations • Battista's Artisan Pizzeria • Carriage Court Pizza • Chel Foods
• Crown Creamery
• Crown Point FOP No. 176 • Culver's of Crown Point • Damo's Dogs
• Gelsosomo's Pizzeria • Generation Nutrition • Hub City BBQ
• Jax's Crown Town Grill
• La Quesadilla Mexican Grill
• Main Squeeze
• Mama Frazz
• One13 North
• Prime Steakhouse
• Ricochet Tacos
• Ristic Family Games
• Skin Colour Events
• Square Roots
• True BBQ & Whiskey Bar (Crown Point)
For more information, please contact Entertainment Superintendent Diana Bosse at firstname.lastname@example.org.