Let's Get Muddy! Mudathlon Training with EXTRA MILE Starts June 5th
Call Out & INFO Meeting on May 22 & May 29 at 6 PM. Registration via EXMI includes your entry into the 2014 Mudathlon event in Valparaiso with team start time.
Mudathlon Training Program June 2 – July 19, 2014
This FUN, family friendly program is designed for runners of all abilities! No prior running experience required. Please see below for additional program details.
CALL OUT MEETINGS MAY 22 AND 29 at 6 PM
Program begins June 2 and runs through race day on Sat., July 19. Group training runs on Monday evening at 6pm and Thursday a 6pm. Thursday runs include strength and obstacle training. Runs start and end at EXMI.
$135 PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES
- Race Registration and Entry Fee AND GUARANTEED 8:15 Wave Start
- Entry into ONE MILE Challenge Race on July 10
- Certified Personal Trainer to lead Movement Based Obstacle practice Complimentary Gait Analysis at EXMI
- RRCA Certified Coaches to lead your group runs Tech Shirt for Race Day
- Fun, Festive and Informative events after each Thursday